Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunday Night Live

Well good evening.
It is actually 1:21 a.m. Monday morning.
Just got back to DBU from fall break, where Taylor has just given me 5 gigs worth of music!
I will try and post what I find I like, etc.

A little update on my schooling: I am drowning in Art projects, which was anticipated from the beginning, but still not desirable. I like painting. The rest i could deal with out...
I am looking for Graduate schools, so if you have any ideas, please let me know.

Grey's Anatomy:
This past week was good. It felt a little like old school greys, which is always good to revisit. All in all, I loved it, and not too much to say, other than I can't wait for Alex and Izzie to happen. We've been waiting forever. And I can't wait for Callie and Haun to leave the show...
O, and YA for Meridith staying in Counseling. (and ya for Psych being on this season again!)

The Office:
Great episode. Missed SEEING Pam, but it was a good one of Holly. She is an excellent addition to the cast. Loved going Old School to Jim and Dwight fighting. Great episode.

I think that is all for now.
We have a Drama Performance this Wednesday!!!
I will let yall know how it goes!

God bless,


Jacob

1 comment:

RP said...

I ship out April 13th. I'm absolutely excited for it. But for now, it's just working and waiting.