Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December!

Wow, things are going so fast! In less than three weeks I will be hanging out with my family from Canada! Which makes me incredibly excited.

We just got through with Thanksgiving break, which was wonderful.
Wednesday I got home and got to play tennis with Jordan and Aimee, which was so fun.
On Thursday, my parents, sister, and I went to the Cowboy's game, which was so exciting! It was an awesome game, and we were on the fourth row, 40 yard line! Right behind the cowboys. So fun.
Then we went back home to eat dinner with the whole family. mmmm. Nothing like food from the family. We then ended the night by watching 'Diary of a Mad Black Woman.' Tyler Perry is a genius.

Friday Bryce came to Garland, and we went to Northpark with Mom and Aimee, then played sme more tennis with Tay and Jordan. That night we joined Mindy and went to see Batman: Dark Knight at the Dollar theater. Completely worth it, and better the second time, on top of the amazing first time.

All in all, it was such a nice break, and to be able to spend it with my family and friends was so nice, and one of the things I am most thankful for. God has truly blessed me with all of them, and I am so thankful.
now, only two more weeks of class, and then exams and fall 2008 is done!
I will be so happy when that happens.
Three more semesters and I am done!

Now, i am off to shop for Christmas!
Have a blessed day, and stay classy world.

Jacob

1 comment:

devPR said...

i found you, too!! =]

love ya bro!!