Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

This has been one of the best breaks I have had in a LONG time.

First, my FAMILY came from Canada, which made christmas morning have 31 of us!
It was incredible to see all of my family interact and love one another.
It was amazing to see people I hadn't seen in two years, and awesome to see Brad, Vickie, Paul, Jess, and Jack, who I hadn't seen in 6!
To spend time with each of them was wonderful, and I cannot wait to see them again.

Also, New Years was fun! We went to Amy Miller's, played catch phrase, NERTZ, and got to laugh ALOT. It was fun to see everyone, and have a good time.

Now, it is the beginning of a New Year, and I am excited about that. Its always nice to have a New outlook, and a fresh start.
Right now, I am putting my Dad's iTunes music onto his iPod... ya, he needs me. lol.
Have a blessed week, and I will hopefully be more consistent this year with blogging!!!

Jacob

No comments: