Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 things... Yes, I gave in...

These are twenty-five random things about my self...

1. At the beginning of last semester (Fall 08) I was determined to start drinking coffee. Not like Starbucks, which I already love, but coffee you make at home. I accomplished that goal, and love making and drinking coffee. (Thanks mom for the coffee maker!)

2. At times, I think I have OCD, and others say I do as well. I seem to be a very organized person. I REALLY like things to have order and a place, and often get stressed if they don't. Also, I don't like pointy things near my eyes or pointing towards my eyes... this ranges from sharp objects, to straws in my glass... they can't be pointing towards me, or I move them away...

3. In the month of January (this January) I read all four Twilight books. I am not ashamed of this, and proudly LOVE the books, characters, and the story itself. I suggest it to everyone.

4. My plan is to become a Counselor and therapist, which I am incredibly passionate about. My other options, if I didn't want to do this would probably be either a News Anchor, pursue acting, become a photographer, or a writer.

5. I do LOVE to write. Whether it be scripts, plays, or stories. I hope to be able to do this later in life.

6. I LOVE getting into TV series. So far, I have completed / in the process of completing the following: Grey's Anatomy, Lost, The Office, The Riches, The O.C., The Hills, Arrested Development, Friday Night Lights, Heroes, and probably others that I can't think of.

7. I love running, but I never get to far because of my lame asthma...

8. I have the best family in the world, and would do anything for them. (literally... the BEST)

9. I love acting, and Direct the Drama team at DBU, but do not enjoy / fear public speaking...

10. I am an art minor, who has never taken art before college. I am not very good at it, but it is very therapeutic.

11. I love the idea of Jury Duty...

12. My favorite number is 12. And I know SO many people who share this lucky number. I just think it is perfect, because it is even, the numbers in it are increasing, it is divisible by 1,2,3,4,6, and 12. And other reasons. Its just the best.

13. I am related to Elvis. Presley. The KING. Yes... its true.

14. I love singing, and plan to start a 'band after college with T' haha.

15. I enjoy most any sport. Volleyball, Tennis, soccer, football, hockey, racket ball.

16. I like board games that require skill, such as boggle, taboo, cranium, etc. Any games of luck, or chance, such as Life, and other things I don't enjoy as much. (probably because i am competitive) However, I do enjoy NERTZ. (especially if Whitney is there!)

17. I want a Dog soon. And I want it to be a huskey / wolf type dog. Or Fox-like.

18. I feel like I am fairly honest and upfront with people. This can be positive and negative, depending on the situation.

19. I had a pedicure once. It was awesome... I'm not sure why I haven't gone back. Bernie Mac said one Mani/Pedi a week was necessary.

20. I do have strong opinions when it comes to hot topics. (such as politics, religious discussions, etc.) However, I rarely get a chance to share these, because of the ridiculous people who yell about it, and try to put there opinions on others. (This is both people who I have the same view as and the opposite view as well.) When it comes to this, I don't bother, because it is pointless.

21. I am the oldest of two kids, and the oldest of six grandkids. And I Love it.

22. I am truly a romantic.

23. I like the smell of gasoline, dry-erase markers, and paint.

24. I like to think about heaven, and imagine what it will be like. It always makes me happy, and smile, naturally.

25. I love making people laugh.

1 comment:

NNA said...

It's cool to see others that know about Nertz. You should definitely check out playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information, videos, and photos there AND you can play Nertz on-line for free. I recommend it to all Nertz players! So cool. =)